Help - Mobile Internet
Question 11. What do I need in order to use mobile internet via my mobile phone?
Category: Mobile Internet
In order to use mobile internet on your phone, it is necessary to apply the corresponding settings modifications for access to your device.
The standard GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA settings are:
- APN: globul
- Username: globul
For your comfort, GLOBUL sends you automatic settings. For that purpose you should send SMS with text wap to number 100. After you receive the settings, an option for saving will appear automatically.
After you have entered/saved settings, make sure that data processing is allowed by your phone. This step is applicable for the devices with operating systems:
- iPhone - Settings>>General>> Network>>Cellular Data>> ON
- iPhone iOS 6- Settings>>General>> Cellular>>Cellular Data>> ON
- Android 2.xx - Menu>>Settings>>Wireless and networks>>>>Mobile networks – tick Data Enable
- Android 4.0 - Menu>>Settings>>More>>>>Mobile networks>> tick
- Windows Mobile 7.0 and 7.5 - Menu>> Settings>>Cellular>> Data Connection>> ON
- Nokia Symbian 3 Menu>>Settings>>Connectivity>>Settings>>Mobile data>> ON
- Globul Touch, Q3, Z3 and Q1 Second Edition - Menu>>Settings>>Wireless and networks>>>>Mobile networks>> tick Data Enable